Referral Program F.A.Q.s
1. Is there a limit to how many referrals I can get credit for?
Answer: No. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can get credit for. However, the referral is good for only one time of 10% off. Thus, if you get a discount, but don't refer any other customers, you won't receive the discount the second time.
2. Will you give cash back if I have more than 10 referrals?
Answer: No. We don't give cash back, but we're happy to apply any referrals over the amount of 10 to the next service as a discount.
3. If my friend doesn't tell you my name, will I still get a referral credit?
Answer: No. We can't give you credit unless the referred customer lets us know.
4. Will I get a credit if I refer someone, but they don't complete service with you?
Answer: No. You will only get a credit for a new customer who books and completes a service transaction with us.
5. Does my friend's service transaction need to be at the same cost as mine?
Answer: No. If your friend books service that is (for example) $200 and your service is $500, you will still get 10% off the cost of your service.